Oral Presentation Guidelines
All accepted oral presenters are to note on the following guidelines:
- All accepted oral presenters are required to register for the Congress before the stipulated deadline.
- Each oral presenter will be given up to 7 minutes to present and 3 minutes for Q&A.
- All oral presenters are requested to report to their session hall 15 minutes before your presentation to meet your session chairpersons and fellow speakers.
- The first row of the seats will be reserved for all oral presenters.
- All presentation slides can be edited and uploaded in the Speakers’ Ready Room (Meeting Room 304, Level 3).
- All presenters are required to submit your Power Point Presentation at the Speakers’ Ready Room at least 4 hours prior to your session. We highly appreciate your cooperation to ensure that all sessions will run smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Presentations are to be produced based on the following specifications:
Computer OS: Windows 7 and MS Office 2010
PPT File Format: PPT, PPTX, PPSX or PDF
Moving File Format: WMV (Strongly recommended), AVI or MPEG
- The opening hours for Speakers’ Ready Room are as follows:
Tuesday, 14th April 2015 14:00 – 18:00Hrs
Wednesday, 15th April 2015 07:00 – 17:30Hrs
Thursday, 16th April 2015 07:00 – 17:30Hrs
Friday, 17th April 2015 07:00 – 17:30Hrs
Saturday, 18th April 2015 07:00 – 17:00Hrs
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat via: firstname.lastname@example.org.